Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Plants & Rags



In love with this series...

 


"She wanted to exist only as a conscious flower, prolonging and preserving herself"-F.Scott Fitzgerald

   










I've been spending a lot of time at the greenhouses and gardens at the Arboretum. I've been obsessed with greenhouses since a child. We would go visit relatives that owned greenhouses near my grand-parents house and I was instantly in a trance when i stood in front of the closed doors. The moment I opened the doors I would look around nervously to make sure I was in their alone because I would be embarrassed by my own wild behavior once I was inside! A fun escape for a child that has certainly continued into adulthood. In the very near future my office will be a greenhouse...








On my lunch breaks I spend it under this tree...Chinese fringe tree from Taiwan. The fragrance is intoxicating.








0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Luna Moss
Dirt smelling, flower lover.
View my complete profile

Followers