Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Constult

Constult; To act stupidly together.

I'm sure your all beginning to see a theme here with my picture selection. The photographer is brillant and has been a favorite of mine. I will be flipping through pages of Italian Vogue (at the newsstands because I can't afford the pricey magazine) and am ALWAYS drawn in to certain images. It never fails...everytime Ellen von Unwerth.

She was born in Germany in 1954. She specializes in erotic femininity. She worked herself as a fashion model for ten years before moving behind the camera, and now makes editorial, fashion, and advertising photographs.






Remember back in 90's those gorgeous famous GUESS? ads that had Claudia Schiffer modeling...



Don't remember that? She directed Salt-N-Pepa's "Ain't Nuthin' But a She Thang" in 1995 and Duran Duran's video in 1997 "Electric Barbarella."

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Luna Moss
Dirt smelling, flower lover.
View my complete profile

Followers